LG Guild Forum
Welcome to the LegendaryGuardians guild website and forums.
We hope you enjoy your time here.
Please log in or register to conitinue.
LG Guild Forum
Welcome to the LegendaryGuardians guild website and forums.
We hope you enjoy your time here.
Please log in or register to conitinue.
LG Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LegendaryGuardians Guild Website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

timing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UltimateGuardian
Winger

timing Empty
PostSubject: timing   timing Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:30 pm

i do truly qappreciate the offer and the chance to join your guild which seems really well put together, but i have friends from another game joining 2moons for the first time. to make it easier for us (my friends and myself) im goijng to just redo my old guild so they can all have the easiest way possible talkign with eachother and growing together. they are friends from another guild from the game "perfect World International" we originally made our guild together there and they dont want to join one when they are still new and hate to bother anyone. i apologize for the timing of this and hope we can remain friends none the less. again thank you for your time, patience and understanding. BlueFoxSeg i appreciate the info of my 20 questions game and im sorry to have been leaving so soon. hope to talk to you soon. and plz dont feel bad about deleting this and my account from forum if u need to keep the space free. take care ~UltimateGuardian~
Back to top Go down
BlueFoxSeg
Warlord
BlueFoxSeg

Character sheet
Class: Segnale
Level: 93
Weapon: Magic Arnitak +4 -5% Curse Gems x3 +2% Crit Rate

timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: timing   timing Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:23 pm

Don't even worry about it. They would be more than welcome in our guild, but I can understand your reasons. If you ever want to rejoin with them, don't hesitate to ask. You are more than welcome to stay on the forum, and participate here. Tell your friends that they may register as well. We wish you the best of luck with your guild.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tiggersgirl520
TiameTsu
Admin
TiameTsu

Character sheet
Class: Vicious Summoner
Level: 106
Weapon: 105+6 fs

timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: timing   timing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:23 am

You are banned from my forum because you quit!!! muahahaha.. lol Of course we understand, let your friends know as well that when they get a little higher lvl if they would like you can all join the guild together. The more the merrier I always say. It will be good for them having friends that they can talk to, prevents them from feeling left out. Hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: timing   timing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

timing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LG Guild Forum :: News and Announcements :: Upcoming Events-
Jump to: