LG Guild Forum
Welcome to the LegendaryGuardians guild website and forums.
We hope you enjoy your time here.
Please log in or register to conitinue.
LG Guild Forum
Welcome to the LegendaryGuardians guild website and forums.
We hope you enjoy your time here.
Please log in or register to conitinue.
LG Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LegendaryGuardians Guild Website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats goin on with the guild?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GirlierThanAll

Whats goin on with the guild? Empty
PostSubject: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:16 pm

is anyone gonna make and re-create Muscles or is gone for good?
Tiame or Blue please respond to this
Back to top Go down
TiameTsu
Admin
TiameTsu

Character sheet
Class: Vicious Summoner
Level: 106
Weapon: 105+6 fs

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:58 pm

hi girlier sorry we didn't get to respond sooner. I'm debating at the moment on whether to remake muscle or not. the reason why i havent been on the game is because the guild has made me so stressed out. i busted my ass allying muscle with many high lvl reputable guilds, fill the guild with nice, non hacking, respectable players, pay money for the guild emblem, etc. only to have the majority of the guild members be so inactive they might as well not even be in a guild. After i started sending emails to people about inactivity members would get on and give me the "i'm online now, powerlevel me" bullshit and it severely made me want to kick everyone person that did such. not to mention it has been a requirement of ALL members to be active on the forums and also teamspeak if possible (granted some could not afford a 10 dollar headset) and i still see no new members. I mean, what the hell did i go through all this trouble for? Fox and I building the website, kfury making the teamspeak server available to all muscle and friends. Was it all for nothing? I work at least 40 hours a week and I don't want the remaining time that i have to spend on the game to be miserable trying to hold the guild together because fox, kfury, and myself are the only ones contributing or even showing that we want to be a part of Muscle. when i've made my decision on whether to remake muscle or not i will contact every guild member (except the ones that have given us the theoretical "fuck you" by inactivity without reason)
Back to top Go down
BlueFoxSeg
Warlord
BlueFoxSeg

Character sheet
Class: Segnale
Level: 93
Weapon: Magic Arnitak +4 -5% Curse Gems x3 +2% Crit Rate

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:46 am

I also have become very frustrated with the guild. Since Tiame does work a lot, it falls on me to do a lot of the work. I do most of the recruiting myself, which means a lot of time not playing, and sitting around spamming "Muscle recruiting" blah blah blah. Most of the time I don't get any replies, and when someone does decide to join, they usually leave a day or two after because nobody is active. The best solution to this of course, would be to add people who I know, and are active. But this is not really possible since all of my friends are already in other guilds.

I personally busted my ass a lot to make this guild MORE than other guilds. I created the events and awards, I created the first draft of this forum, and have donated a LOT of my own dil to keep these things going. I've tried to make being in our guild fun! Little reward have I gotten from this. I try to do events for our members, but so few people were ever on, it became impossible. I wanted to create a unified guild. I wanted it to be so that whenever someone was on, someone else would be too, so that no one would ever have to play alone.

I wanted a way for everyone to stay in contact. I wanted to be able to get a message out in a way that everyone could get it, in game or not. These are the reasons I made this forum. But then I tell people about it, and they say "I'll check it out later," then they never get on and register. Out of the few who have registered, even fewer actually get on here. Even less actually post.

When Tiame and I created this guild, we intended for it to be a guild that EVERYONE wanted to be in. We wanted it to be bigger and better than any other guild out there. And we wanted it to be filled with the best players in the game. Not the highest level players, not the best pvpers, the best people. The kind of people you can count on, people who will be there for you if you need them, and people who you can talk to. An in-game family. This is another reason I made this forum. If this came to happen, we would have to create sub-guilds. I wanted the sub-guild members to be just as close with the main guild members as well. Since we wouldn't be able to use guild chat to talk to our members in subguilds, we would need somewhere to talk to them and get to know them.

All this work, all this time planning, and I end up with a guild full of inactive members. What a great reward for my effort!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tiggersgirl520
GirlierThanAll

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:34 am

K, sorry about your waste of time and thank you very much for helping me lvl and get 81.I hope you try to start it again and i will always come back if you recreate it. THanks again for the guild and all of you help i will try to stay on this if you dont mind. THANKS!
Back to top Go down
TiameTsu
Admin
TiameTsu

Character sheet
Class: Vicious Summoner
Level: 106
Weapon: 105+6 fs

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:32 pm

of course you are welcomed to stay. Those that I mentioned that were so inactive does not include you or some others that were in the guild.

Last edited by BlueFoxSeg on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing "you" in the sentence)
Back to top Go down
BlueFoxSeg
Warlord
BlueFoxSeg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:23 am

Yes, for clarification, we were upset by the people who became inactive without giving prior notice (as is stated in the rules). People who gave notice and had a valid reason for being inactive (such as school, work, family situations, etc..), we had no problem with.
Back to top Go down
EseSpooky13
EseSpooky13

Character sheet
Class:
Level:
Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:53 pm

I am also sorry you both feel you have wasted a lot of time and effort. I hope you do decide to remake the guild. If you do I would really like to join hopefully next time everyone will be more active.
Back to top Go down
GirlierThanAll

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Thanks. If you ever start to get the guild back again let me know and i will gladly get back in it if i can so just let me know
Back to top Go down
BlueFoxSeg
Warlord
BlueFoxSeg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:45 pm

We're still talking it over and figuring some things out. We will let you know of our decision as soon as it's made. I'm sorry it's taking so long, it's just a lot of stuff to consider.
Back to top Go down
GirlierThanAll

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:08 am

Not a problem. I understand why you wouldnt want to. If theres anything u want me to do just let me know.
Back to top Go down
kfury

Character sheet
Class: Azure Knight
Level: 95
Weapon: Magic Item-Kurha +4 2X 6X +52 damage, +14 damage, +2 Damage, +5 damage, +19 Damage, Guard rate +5%

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:03 am

pirat No matter what becomes of Muscle everyones efforts are appriciated! As for me all I did was push a few buttons no big deal!
See you all online when I get back for Houston.
Back to top Go down
BlueFoxSeg
Warlord
BlueFoxSeg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:12 pm

If there's enough interest in reforming the guild from active players who want to be a part of the guild as we want it to be, I'm sure that we won't hesitate to reform it. I personally am not opposed to the idea of merging with another guild, perhaps under a new name. I just don't want to reform only to have it end up the same way, with only a few active members. We need people who are dedicated to the guild.
Back to top Go down
GirlierThanAll

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:36 am

I understand. I for one will gladly join and help do whatever i can if it reforms and the glitch goes away wher u can quit a guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats goin on with the guild?   Whats goin on with the guild? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats goin on with the guild?
Page 1 of 1